What data can I get from TikTok?
- public posts with number of likes, comments, shares and views
- comments with number of likes and subcomments
- videos created by the given author
You can search for the data by keywords or profile names using TikTok rule in Advanced project configurator
What can be monitored with TikTok Ads authorization?
- your advertisements
- comments related to your advertisements
TikTok Ads are available for Enterprise customers only
How to start monitoring TikTok Ads?
First, go to Authorizations and connect your TikTok marketing account with SentiOne
Then, create a project (or edit existing one) to start gathering data. You can do that in different ways
- use Include or Advanced Keywords rule to search for keywords related to the advertisement that you look for, e.g. ad name or description
- use Advanced query rule with source id operator in following form: k.sri: advertiser_account_id to get all the ads from your account
Can I filter TikTok results by languages and countries?
- Language filter: If TikTok mention (post or comment) contains a sentence or common word in which the language can be recognized, SentiOne system will do it
- Country filter: TikTok mentions cannot be filtered by countries, because they don't have localization data
Updated 28 days ago