Insights are the automatically generated observations that inform you about the most important stuff happening around your brand. Thanks to being quickly accessible, they help you track the brand performance without any effort.
Insights are all about this sentence:
You don’t need to do this job manually anymore.
Insights are build from different sections (boxes), and each one contain other observations. See their descriptions below
Spot the changes in number of positive & negative mentions and see how it affected your Brand Health Index in comparison to previous period!
Check out the most important events that happened in last week or month! Our algorithm automatically detects days with the highest number of mentions and prepares the quick analysis that contains
- the total number of mentions with insight as to whether is was also the day with the highest reach in a given period
- the source where the discussions took place most often
- link to most popular posts or articles and insight into their share in all discussions, thanks to which you know if the discussion was focused in one place or rather scattered
SentiOne detects up to 3 peaks in a given period.
Stay up-to-date and get to know what hashtags are trending right now, and what’s no longer interesting for your clients. Thanks to Trends you can see
- which hashtags are getting more and more popular lately
- which hashtags are still on everyone’s lips
- which hashtags are disappearing from discussions
Trends are based on top hashtags in your project. SentiOne combines most popular hashtags with their growing or decreasing trend.
- Raising hashtags have the biggest growth in number of occurrences in the analyzed period
- Stable trends grow or decrease no more than 5% of their occurrences in the analyzed period
- Fading trends have the biggest drop in number of occurrences in the analyzed period
With this insight you can see the trend in number of mentions and overall social media engagement. Based on the last 3 full months, check if number of results is constantly increasing or rather decreasing, and look at the analysis of interactions in time. Besides, "Big Picture" will tell you which month performed best.
Insights are in the constant progress, so don't hesitate to share the feedback and let us know what do you like, what should be improved, and what insights do we still miss!
It is not technically possible at the moment, but we are working on enabling Insights for longer time periods.
Updated 23 days ago